- Fellowship & Membership
- Sections & Workgroups
- Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- Health Informatics
- Healthy Aging
- History of Medicine and Public Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care and Population Health Working Group
- Long-Term Care Advisory Committee
- Social Work
- Fellow Ambassadors Program
The Section on History of Medicine and Public Health offers programming for Academy Fellows and Members to hear from experts in the field, including an annual History Night at which Fellows present on topics in the history of medicine and public health.
Robert J. Ruben, MD
Distinguished Professor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
See the Fellows Directory for a list of all section members.
Upcoming Event: Ninth Annual History of Medicine Night – March 15, 2018
Presenters will be announced shortly
More information about the event can be accessed here.